MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

gguerra333 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2016 6:38:21 AM(UTC)
gguerra333

Groups: Registered

There is apparently a bug with the "Play Last" selection it does the same thing as "Play Next".

1. If I select a folder or play list all the songs load into the "now playing" queue. That is fine but if I then navigate to a single song and do "Play Last" it will not put it at the end of the queue but right after the song that is playing.

2. I have lost the slide control for "Pre Amp" or "Gain" on the EQ screen when connected to bluetooth. I used to have but I do not anymore. Is there a reason for this? I used to use it a lot when connected to bluetooth in the car to make the sound louder as the sound is too low sometimes.

Thanks
Sponsor
Muzecast Support Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 6:29:29 PM(UTC)
Muzecast Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Thank you for point out a bug about "Play Next" and "Play Last" on Songs Screen. That will be fixed in the next release.

About "Gain" slider in EQ. Gain is used for ReplayGain adjustments but can be disabled in Settings->Advanced->Replay Gain by AudioFx. Check this option OFF. In that case ReplayGain will be adjusted by file volume modification while song is downloaded. Gain slider will appear in EQ. If this option is turned ON, then ReplayGain is adjusted using Android AudioFX API and file is not modified to reflect ReplayGain value.
Thank you.

Muzecast Support.
ThermoVirgo Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:36:21 PM(UTC)
ThermoVirgo

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

I feel as though I'm confused about replay gain in general. Given, please correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Replay Gain (RG):
1a. RG is automatically added when you add music folders via config utility?
2a. What's the impact RG, if any, has when selecting scan mode as fast, normal, or full?
3a. Via android, Having Replay Gain selected respectfully, does this permanently edit the the files volume by tag embedding the file?
4a. Via android, with RG selected on, is this data then locally stored on your device for each such gained file?
5a. Via android, with RG selected on, does this locally stored data still save if cache is selected off? Is there's a diff btwn cached downloaded and saved RG that is stored locally?

2. AudioFX (FX):
2a. Via android, So this is basically Replay Gain on the fly? No RG data is then stored locally if FX is selected on with RG selected off?
2b. Is there any type of data stored locally, per file, wit FX selected on but RG selected off?

All in all, I don't want my streamed tracks tampered with, regarding permanent volume editing implemented. I LOVE the RG option and truly appreciate it, but these files I'm streaming are my only copies. I know, data isn't data unless it's backup somewhere else, I'm working on that 😁 lol. Given, I would like to just have RG done on the fly, if such setting/option is applicable within the confines of the MuzeCast Android app.

Sorry for all of the questions and concerns, I'm that Virgo who asks a million questions. I also hope that I'm not that guy who fails to read other topics where my answers will be found. If so, I'm so sorry.

On the contrary and so off topic, if anyone would like their astrological natal birth chart done and explained for free, hit me up! All we need is date, time, & city of birth (all on your Birth Certificate, it MUST be tangible for reference accuracy) We're sooo much more than just one measly zodiac sign, this being only your Sun Sign & merely 1/3 of the main gist.

Edited by user Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:43:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified