MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

mattdm11 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2020 3:16:04 PM(UTC)
mattdm11

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The forums were shut down, the app was taken off of the Play Store....and now it's back? Are you guys teasing us? Please tell us it's back!!!! :) Happy to click on the donate button if that's part of the problem.
Sponsor
RadioGerd Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 11:12:07 AM(UTC)
RadioGerd

Hey,
I am really happy wth the fact that this software system is back and workink.
No better or similar solution on the market.

Thank you, guys!
mattdm11 Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 4:55:28 PM(UTC)
mattdm11

Originally Posted by: RadioGerd Go to Quoted Post
Hey,

Thank you, guys!

I'm amazed it's not a more popular app. It has EVERY feature you want. I make a playlist on my computer, it shows up in my playlists. It's got Replay Gain. It's a good looking app. Never crashes. Works anywhere. I mean really, there's not a downside to it at all, it's my favorite app on my phone. Guys, if you are reading, if you need more $$$, make it subscription based. $10 a month to use? OK, happy to pay it.
 1 user thanked mattdm11 for this useful post.
ombra040683 on 7/22/2020(UTC)
tonestert Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2020 2:43:21 AM(UTC)
tonestert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mattdm11 Go to Quoted Post
Hey,

Thank you, guys!

I'm amazed it's not a more popular app. It has EVERY feature you want. I make a playlist on my computer, it shows up in my playlists. It's got Replay Gain. It's a good looking app. Never crashes. Works anywhere. I mean really, there's not a downside to it at all, it's my favorite app on my phone. Guys, if you are reading, if you need more $$$, make it subscription based. $10 a month to use? OK, happy to pay it.

Yes, I'm very happy that Muzecast is not going away. Blows away Subsonic !
I'm guessing it is not that popular is because there are probably only a small percentage of folks that are streaming their own music.

There is a donate button up on the right if you want to donate, I plan on donating myself. I'm also going to buy the Muzecast Music Streamer (Muzecast Music Streamer)if this will work with the Nvidia Shield?

Edited by user Thursday, August 6, 2020 2:46:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

branches78 Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2020 11:43:14 AM(UTC)
branches78

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I just hope they fix all the issues in the Android app and desktop, so I can get the paid version as well.
mattdm11 Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2020 6:15:24 AM(UTC)
mattdm11

Originally Posted by: branches78 Go to Quoted Post
I just hope they fix all the issues in the Android app and desktop, so I can get the paid version as well.

What are the issues?
mattdm11 Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2020 6:22:22 AM(UTC)
mattdm11

Originally Posted by: tonestert Go to Quoted Post
Hey,

Thank you, guys!

Yes, I'm very happy that Muzecast is not going away. Blows away Subsonic !
I'm guessing it is not that popular is because there are probably only a small percentage of folks that are streaming their own music.

There is a donate button up on the right if you want to donate, I plan on donating myself. I'm also going to buy the Muzecast Music Streamer (Muzecast Music Streamer)if this will work with the Nvidia Shield?

No, you're right, not many stream from their personal collections, and sadly most of the audiophiles/music nuts only do vinyl and even hate CDs.....and if they do dabble in digital, they still use iPods or crap like that (go visit the Steve Hoffman Forums if you wanted to see how many people are against modern technology (and modern music)...) I will donate too, in fact I'd pay for a subscription service, but I just wanted to make sure it stays around...I didn't want to donate and then a month later, it's gone. The CPA in me is always curious what costs are and what it takes to run and develop the app.

I didn't know about the desktop music streamer.......so how would this work in a network environment? I use Winamp still, and I use a program that is now also gone, aWARemote, as a remote control for Winamp on my phone and tablet. Does this music streamer function somewhat the same way? The goal is I want to be able to play my files directly from the network drive, and not stream them anywhere in my home environment or through Bluetooth. That's why I like that app I mentioned, it plays right from the network drive, and not to mention it's a clean and very good looking app.

And BTW, I never ever ever understood Subsonic. I tried, maybe I'm a dummy, but that program kinda blows. :)
mattdm11 Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2020 6:23:48 AM(UTC)
mattdm11

And seriously, how great is it you can make playlists on your home computer, save the playlist and they show up in this app??? I cannot express enough my love for this app and the happiness I have it will continue. :)
branches78 Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2020 8:49:27 PM(UTC)
branches78

Originally Posted by: branches78 Go to Quoted Post

What are the issues?

http://forum.muzecast.co...e-preloading-songs.aspx

http://forum.muzecast.co...er-closing-the-app.aspx

http://forum.muzecast.co...ion-is-NOT-working.aspx

http://forum.muzecast.co...-working-correctly.aspx

The server cannot be closed, it's always running, I want to have the option to shut it down and use it only when I need it.

The server needs an upload limitation setting, useful for hi-res audio to avoid stutter when connected to an external and slow WiFi.

Edited by user Saturday, August 8, 2020 8:51:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zwtw Offline
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 3:56:45 PM(UTC)
zwtw

Hello. Bought and just donated. Will donate more. Just stay alive. Please.
Muzecast Support Offline
#11 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2020 8:44:18 AM(UTC)
Muzecast Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Thank you for your donations!
Thank you.

Muzecast Support.