MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

compuguide Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2013 12:16:38 AM(UTC)
compuguide

Groups: Registered

Hi Oleg,
Unfortunately after a week of great service, sadly streaming is failing again.
I have stopped and restarted the HomeDJ service, and rebooted my devices but am still failing to stream.
Below is a small section of the Event Viewer log. I have also sent you an email with a an attachment of more event log errors in the hope that you may be able to diagnose the problem.
Thanks.
EDIT: Server ver 3.3.3 Android App ver 3.6.8

Quote:
Log Name: Application
Source: HomeDJ Server
Date: 30/06/2013 10:50:19
Event ID: 0
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: W7
Description:
2013-06-30 10:50:19,269 [15] ERROR Error [(null)] - The socket connection was aborted. This could be caused by an error processing your message or a receive timeout being exceeded by the remote host, or an underlying network resource issue. Local socket timeout was '00:05:00'. InnerException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. InnerException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: The socket connection was aborted. This could be caused by an error processing your message or a receive timeout being exceeded by the remote host, or an underlying network resource issue. Local socket timeout was '00:05:00'. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Edited by user Sunday, June 30, 2013 12:32:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
compuguide Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2013 2:00:01 AM(UTC)
compuguide

Groups: Registered

Well, I don't know what sorted it but it is working again!
I went into Task manager and did an end task tree on the Vorlan processes and stopped and restarted the service.
Then about 10 minutes later my tablet began playing.
Strange.