MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

mattdm11 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 9:53:00 AM(UTC)
mattdm11

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
This could be user error....up until a few days ago, Muzecast worked properly in showing all of my artists. I had it sorted by album artist instead of artist....this is because for my compilation CDs, I would have album artist be "Various Artists", and by using album artist, I would not have a ton of artists from compilations with just one song. If nothing was listed as album artist, Muzecast would default to the artist category. It all worked fine. Now on my wall, I have only 19 album artists. For some reason most of my library disappeared. I changed nothing. Under songs, it looks like the songs are all still there, but something (I think the app was just recently updated) is now screwy and not working correctly. Was an update meant to change this? It was working so well before this :(

Also, a second issue - my "random mixes" section has been broken for a few months. It always chooses the same 2-3 albums (and for some reason they are the crappiest albums I have - a sleep relaxation CD, a religious chant CD. I don't know what is going on with this feature. How do I fix this?

I have also been having issues for months with playlists that are saved on my computer not loading onto Muzecast. I have no idea why it is not working right.

What am I doing wrong????
Sponsor
Muzecast Support Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 1:12:35 AM(UTC)
Muzecast Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Album Artists should be fixed now and your library should be updated. I had an update applied yesterday for library build on back-end servers and some steps were not executing to consolidate Album Artist data. These steps now enabled.

For a Random Mixes - When you click on one of the randomly mixed song, Create Mix window/dialog is opened. You can slide right or left artwork to pick another song to create mix.
Just slide artwork left or right. You can select one out of 50 songs that way.

I will double check random algorithm for widget itself.

Edited by user Monday, October 30, 2017 1:13:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thank you.

Muzecast Support.