MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

dragonice Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:33:15 PM(UTC)
dragonice

Groups: Registered

Hi Oleg,

When I load the configurator, it stalls at 'Trying to Connect' with the light lit red.

If I try to start the service I get: 'Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure.'

Apparently that has something to do with SQL database (?). Is that something happening on your end or mine? Have you encountered this before?

I tried rebooting, reinstalling, unregistering, and re-registering with no improvement.

I love the program. I was so disappointed when AudioGalaxy disappeared, but HomeDJ is much better!

Regards,
- j.
---
EDIT: I resolved this by right clicking on the service and setting it to Local System Account & checking 'Allow to interact with the desktop.' I guess the muzecast password was wrong but as it's random I had no way of changing that! Weird. Just glad it's fixed!

Edited by user Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:01:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Muzecast Support Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2013 2:19:39 AM(UTC)
Muzecast Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 140 post(s)
Sometimes after either Windows update or HomeDJ Update, muzecast user account is unable to login. You found the proper solution is to switch to System Account. You did not need to check the box to interact with desktop.

For installation package I setup to use System account by default and muzecast user only if System account is blocked from accessing Internet.
Thank you.

Muzecast Support.
dragonice Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2013 1:38:32 PM(UTC)
dragonice

Groups: Registered

Thanks for the personal reply!

Everything's working well now. It did seem to occur after the Android app updated (which was obvious because the colors changed.)