MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

ThermoVirgo Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 12:13:06 AM(UTC)
ThermoVirgo

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

hello everyone,

i just downloaded and downloaded my library on my desktop, and also have the android app installed on my Note 5. I can honestly say that so far i am loving the whole program. great features and customization. Keep up the great work guys!

i have one question, as i am not sure if this is the right section to post such.

I have one "Music" Parent Folder on my desktop. within this Parent Folder (PF) i have 27 Sub Folders (SF), which includes one SF "#" & twenty-six SF "A - Z". I organize my collection by artist. so the "#" SF contains the files with artists' names beginning with a number, "A" SF contains artists' names beginning with the letter A, so on and so forth.

When I view the "Music" PF through my android app, the PF opens up to display all of it's SF, as it normally should. when i attempt to play all of the files within the PF, it only adds up to 1k tracks to a playable/browse-able playlist. but i have more than 1k files in this "Music" PF in total.

My question, is there anyway that i can play/browse, as to be able to individually select a desired track, all of the files inside of the PF; as to bypass its containing SF without the auto playlist generating by default?

Inside of this main "Music" PF contains all types of different tracks with an array of song titles, artists, genres, etc. so, to browse by genre could be an option, but i would like to browse all of the tracks within this PF all at once. also, by just creating a playlist from all of the "Music" PF genres wont really work since this will still exceed the 1k file limit as well.

For clarification, all in all i have 4 main Parent Folders:
1. "Music" with the 27 SF inside of it. This is my main music collection with the array of tracks, genres, etc.
2. "80s Mix" without any SF, just individual files (all the same genre tag)
3. " Oldies Mix" without any SF, just individual files (all the same genre tag)
4. "Old Skool Mix" without any SF, just individual files (all the same genre tag)

This clarification is given so that if anyone is pondering upon any possible solutions, they know exactly what im working with here lol.

in closing, sorry for the verbose explanation, as im just attempting to be as explicit as possible.

thank you in advance,

MaRk
Sponsor
ThermoVirgo Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 1:20:29 PM(UTC)
ThermoVirgo

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

I found the option to increase the track amount in settings.
Settings > playlist settings > maximum playlist size

But now this means that i have to manually add my newly added tracks into such playlist. Is there a work-around for this, to just browse all the tracks from the sub folders compiled into one folder? Meaning, something similar to the Windows SearchBar Command "*.*"?

I see that there is an option in the menu bar for RECENTLY ADDED TRACKS. but I just added all of my music folders, as aforementioned in previous post, so this is including all of my parent folders; not solely my main "Music" parent folder. Also, muze is reading the embedded time tag from Windows, so they're individual tracks from different parent folders.

Thanks!!