MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

NanaMuzik Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 1:30:44 AM(UTC)
NanaMuzik

Groups: Registered

I upgraded to PRO and sorry I did so because while trying to get my Android device to connect to my home computer/server I got stuck in an ENDLESS LOOP HELL

My Android device to which I uninstalled the FREE (as directed) and installed the PRO to will NOT let me get past a screen without sending me a NEW password reset for the server.

SO every time it sends me a new password,
- I update my home computer with the new Password, Save it in the Security tab of the Muzecast Configuration (utility).
- Then I try to get into the Android Muzecast PRO APP and I am back at the screen asking me to answer the security question to RESET my password.

I do NOT want to re-reset my password anymore I want to get into the PRO app on my Android device and get it to connect with my home server which has had the password reset about a half dozen times already with this fiasco. I have been trying to get this to work for hours on end, now.

So other than uninstalling the PRO version and requesting a refund, how do I get the PRO to let me past the Password RESET screen?

After turning my Android device off & turning it back on I was able to get to the MuzeCast Sign In page, so I entered my User Name and the Password, the same one I am using here & it still won't accept me. This really sucks & I can see NO way to get out of this quicksand [img=http://prntscr.com/bqqqd0]MuzeCast not accepting Username &/or Password[/img] http://prntscr.com/bqqqd0

Edited by user Saturday, July 9, 2016 2:32:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
NanaMuzik Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 2:44:09 AM(UTC)
NanaMuzik

Groups: Registered

I am finally in. All of this nonsense could have been avoided if the PRO version had accepted my original password, imo.

It proved to be pure frustration & aggravation to get the PRO version to recognize my home server