MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

stisserb Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:50:03 AM(UTC)
stisserb

Groups: Registered

Hi. I use the paid Muzecast version on Android. I love the app!

Recently, I've noticed a select few albums that previously worked will cause the app to freeze and not play. I can "skip" between the tracks but they still will not play.. They are fully function on my PC through ITunes or Windos Media Player.. I tried deleting the albums from my ITunes and then adding them back in but the issue persists.

As I said, I was playing these albums without issues as recently as a month ago.

My home PC is Windows 7 Home Premium edition.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!!!
Sponsor
Muzecast Support Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 6:52:49 PM(UTC)
Muzecast Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 140 post(s)
I do not see any errors reported by Muzecast Streaming Server and Player.

Could you check if there are any errors reported by Muzecast on your computer. You can check for errors in Windows Event Viewer:
Start->Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Event Viewer.
Thank you.

Muzecast Support.
 1 user thanked Muzecast Support for this useful post.
stisserb on 11/29/2015(UTC)
stisserb Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:24:59 PM(UTC)
stisserb

When I look at the event viewer on my home PC, I do not find any errors in the log.

That is different when I am on the Android app and I have found errors in that log. I apologize that I did not record any of those errors and it doesn't seem to be reproducible at this time.

When I select some of the songs, it simply stops (the app is not "frozen") but the song will not play (in this case, a whole album of songs). I'm able to switch between the songs (and the Artist and Album year and title cycle below the song title) but no music plays and the time doesn't change.

I can easily navigate back to playable songs.

Thanks again for looking into the matter!
stisserb Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 3:32:51 PM(UTC)
stisserb

Any new thoughts on this matter? I've also been involved in another forum where my PC has had problems updating to the version 5.3.4 of the desktop program but the song issue seemed to be there earlier.

I'm now finding more and more songs that won't play and I never had problems with them before (for example, trying to access a few Christmas music albums). No problems with the same songs/albums last year.

It appears that the song "loads" but won't start. Some songs on the same album may work but some entire albums seems to have the problems.

Please help and many thanks!