MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

mastroganja Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2015 4:12:23 PM(UTC)
mastroganja

Groups: Registered

Hi, awesome work guys! money spent well, i'm using it on galaxy s6 about a week. I suggest to add the option for delete only 1 song's,album's or selections's cache cause i had some problem: i stored, when at home (just bought the app), as many songs's cache as i can in Original streaming setting. Work perfectly. I gone out using Mobile connection to optimizing mode or highest, but highest is not like original cause it convert song's in mp3 or OGG even if was in FLAC, this is not a problem, is ok, but when i switched again in Wi-fi connection and want to listen in original mode had some songs bugged and had to delete all cache.

the 2nd thing I would like to suggest is about the synchronization in general, could you add a button, near maybe the stop and play button to stop and play the synchronization of the songs in queue? cause i understood that we can synchro the current and nexts songs only starting to listen music, is very amazing if meanwhile maybe you are sleeping or at home you can start syncronize at the quality you prefer even if not listen to music and maybe in background too....thanks you rock and doing a soo good work that maybe we can't understand. thanks in advice
Sponsor