MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

Terracius Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 11:39:32 AM(UTC)
Terracius

Groups: Registered

This is my first post so I want to start by saying I love Muzecast, have been a Pro user since the end of Audiogalaxy (2013) and the early HomeDJ days. My sincere thanks to Vorlan Group for making the best available app for streaming my own music library and for the years of awesome improvements (Chromecast support was especially amazing)!

I've recently been using the Google assistant much more and have been considering a Google Home Mini. I would really love to able to open, interact with and control Muzecast using the assistant. Based on the Actions on Google website it seems like maybe it's a standalone app that would be required, kinda like the Google TV idea that has already been implemented. Maybe something else is required? I'm no developer so power to you and your abilities but I hope it's possible and would love to see it implemented. I'm sure many others might find it useful too with the advent of common household voice control units.

Hope this is in the appropriate thread...

Thanks & live long and prosper.
Sponsor
ballfam Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:23:42 AM(UTC)
ballfam

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Add one more to the request list for this. Just got a google home, and it would be great if I could ask it to play songs from my library using Muzecast.

I have found one work-around; my phone is hooked in to the google home speaker using bluetooth, if my phone is handy, I can just "OK Google" and ask it to play something from my library using Muzecast, the output is then sent to the Google home speaker.