MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

scatterkeir Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2017 11:58:53 PM(UTC)
scatterkeir

Groups: Registered

This persists after restarting the service and even after a reboot. Even when Muzecast seems to be completely idle this is the case. I have found no way to stop it aside from disabling it from starting.
Sponsor
Muzecast Support Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 1:03:41 AM(UTC)
Muzecast Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 139 post(s)
There is a file in Muzecast installed folder called: default.m3lib

Could you let me know what is the file size of this file?

Also could you check how many files are under Library\MyLibrary folder in Muzecast installed folder?

If file size for default.m3lib is also around 2GB, could you delete it and restart Muzecast Service from Windows Service and see of Memory utilization drops.

It looks like in very rare situation, which I cannot reproduce on any of my test machines number of songs displayed by Music IP service is 2-4 times greater than actually is.

Let see if steps I explained above will help to resolve this issue and I will incorporate these steps in folder scan in the upcoming release.
Thank you.

Muzecast Support.
 1 user thanked Muzecast Support for this useful post.
scatterkeir on 8/3/2017(UTC)
scatterkeir Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 1:48:37 AM(UTC)
scatterkeir

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Muzecast Support Go to Quoted Post
There is a file in Muzecast installed folder called: default.m3lib

Could you let me know what is the file size of this file?

Also could you check how many files are under Library\MyLibrary folder in Muzecast installed folder?

If file size for default.m3lib is also around 2GB, could you delete it and restart Muzecast Service from Windows Service and see of Memory utilization drops.

It looks like in very rare situation, which I cannot reproduce on any of my test machines number of songs displayed by Music IP service is 2-4 times greater than actually is.

Let see if steps I explained above will help to resolve this issue and I will incorporate these steps in folder scan in the upcoming release.

Thank you for your prompt response.

When you say "Library\MyLibrary" do you mean "Libraries\MyLibrary" or am I looking in the wrong place?

If the former, there are 8,674 items there, of which 8,671 are folders.

default.m3lib is near enough the problem size in question, it is about 200MB less.

I deleted default.m3lib and it appears to have successfully addressed the issue - I manually initiated a scan, after which I had MusicIP Mixer Server using 85.8MB of memory, and a default.m3lib of 55.8MB.

Thank you!