MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

jd999uk Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 4:32:19 AM(UTC)
jd999uk

Groups: Registered

Hello.

My Muzecast Desktop Configurator is currently not connecting and I'm at a loss as to why. The password and login are the same as I've used to login to this forum and yet it wont connect. Is there an issue at the backend, ie yourselves? I did see a pop up stating you are doing server updates, but it seemed only directed at the forums?

Anyway, ideas please.

Regards,
John
Sponsor
fatherflot Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 5:32:24 AM(UTC)
fatherflot

Groups: Registered

I'm having the same problem. Muzecast has been in and out all week. My login credentials are unchanged since I first signed up with HomeDJ in 2014.

By the way, the contact email on the Muzecast.com site (support@homedj.net ) is getting bounced back. Does the Vorlan Group have an updated support email?

Edited by user Sunday, January 10, 2021 5:33:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Muzecast Support Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 10:37:20 AM(UTC)
Muzecast Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 139 post(s)
The issue is fixed.
Thank you.

Muzecast Support.
Muzecast Support Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 4:29:09 PM(UTC)
Muzecast Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jd999uk Go to Quoted Post
Hello.

My Muzecast Desktop Configurator is currently not connecting and I'm at a loss as to why. The password and login are the same as I've used to login to this forum and yet it wont connect. Is there an issue at the backend, ie yourselves? I did see a pop up stating you are doing server updates, but it seemed only directed at the forums?

Anyway, ideas please.

Regards,
John

Muzecast service is experiencing intermediate service interruptions due to the continuation of migration to new hardware.

There are some unforeseen issues that happen during the process which might cause some interruptions as well as huge data migration, which might require to pause of services in order to safely move data to another datacenter.

Service should stabilize in a couple of days when all new hardware components are installed.
Thank you.

Muzecast Support.