MUZECAST FORUM

Notification

Icon
Error

branches78 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 9:43:58 PM(UTC)
branches78

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
On version 10.0.4 I found out that streaming is gone and instead you added a new option called "Limit Cache" to limit cache between unlimited and two songs which I think it's better because:

1) Playback starts immediately.

2) Playback still gets delayed when skipping songs fast but it's far less frequent than before.

3) Album art loads immediately when skipping songs fast, which leads to a fast start.

However, it's somewhat buggy because:

1) Sometimes the previous downloaded songs get deleted and sometimes they're not.

1) When I turn the option OFF and the "Songs to preload on WiFi network" option is set to for example 5 songs, I see that those 5 songs are downloaded, but if I later turn "Limit Cache" to ON, the previous downloaded songs don't get deleted to recover the used space and limit the download to two again, which means, I had to empty the cache manually.

2) Sometimes the "clear cache" option doesn't work unless I close the app and re-open it in order to get it done.

3) When skipping songs fast, I found in the cache folder all the skipped songs with its own folders with the songs inside but they are mostly 0 bytes, the thing is, the whole cache should clean up immediately once two new songs start to download and all folders should also be deleted and only two folders should always remain unless of course, the option is turned OFF.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 1, 2020 6:19:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: finishing up feedback.

Sponsor